Guest swampo

validating your visa

Guest swampo

Hi folks,

Call me stupid (which I probably am!) but... got to make a visa validation trip to Adelaide in May next year before moving out permentantly later in the year. Do you just go through customs to validate your visa or do you have to go to the Business Centre to have something stamped???? Sorry to sound dim, answers on a postcard please.

Hi folks,

Call me stupid (which I probably am!) but... got to make a visa validation trip to Adelaide in May next year before moving out permentantly later in the year. Do you just go through customs to validate your visa or do you have to go to the Business Centre to have something stamped???? Sorry to sound dim, answers on a postcard please.

You just walk straight through immigration and have your passprt stamped like everyone else. I dont know what I expected when I walked through (banners and balloons would have been nice wasn't expecting a musical fanfare or anything), but I did just that and walked through with no one batting an eyelid - Me and the other thousands of immigrants;)

Lindsey

Guest swampo

Thanks for that info, I thought that was the case but search as I might I couldn't find anything about it.