Guest leerusson

Worried about friends!

Guest leerusson

Hi my name is Hollie, I'm 8. We go to Aus on June 4th, Adelaide. I'm worried about making new friends and will miss everyone.

If anyone knows anything about Adelaide please would you tell me!

Love Holliexx:arghh:

Guest fatman
    Hi my name is Hollie, I'm 8. We go to Aus on June 4th, Adelaide. I'm worried about making new friends and will miss everyone.

Hi there Miss Hollie!!! :D

Have you looked at the bit for kids on here?? "for the Kids".... I'm sure you will make lots of new friends on there. Everyone always says schools are really good in Adelaide! ... We have a daughter age 12 that is worried about moving and making new friends as well, it is normal to feel worried, but you will be fine!!! hope you make lots of great new friends when you move!!

Good luck!

Janis (Aberdeenshire/Scotland) ;)

you will make friends very easily over here, loots of Austrslian children love talking to English children and ask them lots of question and same with the English children asking lots of questions of the Australian children....

Use the for the kids area on this forum there are lotsa of children who use and post on here.....ask any questions you like i am pretty sure that someone will have an answer for you...

Heaps Good

Guest leerusson

Yes I ave look in the for the kids area, thanks! :D

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi Hollie,my 3 children have made lots of new friends in Adelaide,through school and groups like cubs and brownies.They talk to their friends in England still on Skype,which is lots of fun,and nothing beats a good old fashioned letter in the post!!I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends,enjoy your new adventure x

Guest Froglets

:elvis:Hi Hollie ,

I'm in the same postion as you and we fly on the 17th of June to Adelaide , hopefully one day we could meet up and become friends . By the way I'm Hannah and I'm 9. I'm really looking forward to going but I'm worried I won't make any friends but my mom has assured me that I will make heaps of friends in Adelaide and she thinks you will too!:)

Guest leerusson

I would LOVE to be your friend! You know, you fly 11 days after me :o...

Thats OK! Have you got any Brothers or Sisters? I have. A baby one.

Well i hope we can be friends Hannah,

Holliexx

Guest Opportunities
    :elvis:Hi Hollie ,

I'm in the same postion as you and we fly on the 17th of June to Adelaide , hopefully one day we could meet up and become friends . By the way I'm Hannah and I'm 9. I'm really looking forward to going but I'm worried I won't make any friends but my mom has assured me that I will make heaps of friends in Adelaide and she thinks you will too!:)

Hi Hannah,

My name is Kristel and I am also 9yrs old. I am also wondering what it would be like in Adelaide, with a new school and new friend to make.

Do you know in which area you will live or where you will be going to school? Look forward to chat soon.

Good luck with your move, we only arrive in December 2011.

Kristel

:jiggy: