Sign in to follow this  
Guest philnjulie

hair and beauty jobs

Guest philnjulie

any hairdressers or beauty therapists looking for work? i work for a chain of salons all around adelaide but always looking for good staff. thanks julie.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    any hairdressers or beauty therapists looking for work? i work for a chain of salons all around adelaide but always looking for good staff. thanks julie.
    Do youyr chain of salons have apprentices? If so do they treat them fairly? The reason I ask is my daughter is thinking of training in hair and beauty and i want to her to go to a salon that treats them fair and gives good training, I have heard some apprentiship horror stories!

sarah

Guest philnjulie

hi maybe some of the salons will be taking on1st yrs from next year, but looking for experienced staff at the moment. pm me if shes wants to go ahead next yr. the chain of salons is gauci and they seem to treat their staff fairly well.

How about Barbers do you want 1 of them? my other half is a great barber and works in a very trendy barbers in the UK and will be in Adelaide about June (ish).

Want to find him work quick when we get there or he'll be under my feet ha ha.

Tina x:D

Guest gabby65

Hi my name is Gabby i live in Adelaide originally from the Uk i am the salon director for 4 salons and 2 barber shops and we are always loking for good staff so you can contact me on my e-mail Gabby65@hotmail.com

Guest philnjulie

hi tina unfortunately only looking for hairdressers that can do both ladies and gents but thanks for the reply. julie

oh and to Gabby65 if your advertising for staff please start your own post instead of tagging along on mine! many thanks!