Sign in to follow this  
Guest karyn1

Flights booked!

Guest karyn1

As the title suggests.....we have booked our flights:biglaugh::biglaugh:

We leave Edinburgh 25th August, it all seems so real now! Got 40kgs luggage allowance each which is great! :D

See you all soon!

Guest SusieOR

We leave Edinburgh 25th August, it all seems so real now! Got 40kgs luggage allowance each which is great! :D

See you all soon!

WHOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations... enjoy the run up to your big move... who are you flying with?

Good Luck Susie:jiggy:

Guest karyn1

Thanks Susie!

We are flying with Singapore Airlines.....and got a really good price! It's all going to be a bit mad round here till we leave, but just feels like a huge sense of achievement to have the flights booked :) Hopefully won't be too long till your booking yours!

Guest SusieOR
    Thanks Susie!

We are flying with Singapore Airlines.....and got a really good price! It's all going to be a bit mad round here till we leave, but just feels like a huge sense of achievement to have the flights booked :) Hopefully won't be too long till your booking yours!

I bet it feels great!!! Best Wishes... Sx

Guest leemina

See you all soon!

You're going only a few days after us, its exciting isnt it? Lots to do. Where you stopping when you get there?? Any ideas of areas you want to eventually settle in?? x

Guest Ryan T. Lion

... Got 40kgs luggage allowance each which is great! :D

Hi

What did you have to do to get 40kg's allowance? We've just booked a one way ticket with Singapore Airlines and only got 20kg each.

Am I missing something? A friend said if you're emigrating you get extra allowance, but how would the airline know?

Thanks!

Ryan

Guest karyn1

Hi Ryan!

I scanned a copy of my confirmation letter saying the visa was granted, along with photocopy of the stamp in our passport. I asked about the extra luggage when booking and that is what they asked for as proof we were PR visa holders. Call them and find out! Good Luck x

Guest Ryan T. Lion
    Hi Ryan!

I scanned a copy of my confirmation letter saying the visa was granted, along with photocopy of the stamp in our passport. I asked about the extra luggage when booking and that is what they asked for as proof we were PR visa holders. Call them and find out! Good Luck x

Ah...... We're coming over on 457's...... They probably won't play ball then. Might ring 'em to try any way ;)

Thanks

Ryan

Guest karyn1
    Ah...... We're coming over on 457's...... They probably won't play ball then. Might ring 'em to try any way ;)

Thanks

Ryan

Worth a try.....:cute:

Guest karyn1
    You're going only a few days after us, its exciting isnt it? Lots to do. Where you stopping when you get there?? Any ideas of areas you want to eventually settle in?? x

We are looking at the Hallet Cove/Noarlunga/Seaford area's just now....but don't want to commit to anything till we get there and drive around to see where we like. What about you guys??? It is so hard for us because we have never been to Adelaide - just one big adventure lol!

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations again. See you soon :-)

Guest Lesley F

brilliant news,good luck with your move guys :-)