Hello!!! First post!!

Guest S A !!

Guest S A !!

Hi just joined the Forum !!:jiggy:

Myself and wife Karen and 3 kids (Alex 10, Oscar 7 Nathan 4) visited WA 2008 to get a feel for the Aussie lifestyle after Karen had a dream to return after a travelling trip she made quite a few years ago and after hearing many freinds sing the praises of Australia.

Anyway after the trip and returning to the damp cold UK we decided to look into the possibilities of emigrating, left a little late..

But last year (just before I turned 44!!) employed an agent with experience in IT migration.

To cut a long story short,

Lodge my ACS skill assessment feb 1st, attained a successful pre migration skill assessment 24th March. Applied for state sponsorship for South Oz on April 25th (as the only one sponsoring my skill set). Sponsorship successfull 25th May.

Just had my 176 Visa lodged last week a week before my 45th FEW!!:goofy:

Anyway hoping to land the Visa this year...!!!

So going to dip into some of the forums here for advice / tips / suggestions / loops hoops and detail on any trap doors...

Thanks and Hello again!!

Steve

Guest The Standalofts

Hi Steve

Hello and good luck with everything. We were the same as yourself - as we submited our visa with days to spare before hubbies 45th Birthday.

Will keep fingers crossed that things move quickly for you.

Lesley