Sign in to follow this  
Guest ROB3SERA3

Caution on police check :(

Guest ROB3SERA3

Hi all ,

My mrs has a caution on her police check from 5yrs ago but i didnt see cautions on the application just said convictions or prosecutions which even the home office web site states isnt either?

Just worried now because its on the police check even still now and our agent isnt very convincing that it be ok,she said just put a little note ?:(

Please lend a shoulder ?

Rob

Guest leeannekays
    Hi all ,

My mrs has a caution on her police check from 5yrs ago but i didnt see cautions on the application just said convictions or prosecutions which even the home office web site states isnt either?

Just worried now because its on the police check even still now and our agent isnt very convincing that it be ok,she said just put a little note ?:(

Please lend a shoulder ?

Rob

My OH had a caution and convictions and had to name each one and date it and put why it happened and how he would never do it again. We got his police check done straight away as our agent said we need to be up front with it all.

If its just one caution and you explain it then I dont see a problem, its not like she has been to jail

Guest ROB3SERA3
    My OH had a caution and convictions and had to name each one and date it and put why it happened and how he would never do it again. We got his police check done straight away as our agent said we need to be up front with it all.

If its just one caution and you explain it then I dont see a problem, its not like she has been to jail

We sent a letter along with the police check etc so all docs,meds done and fingers crossed now :)

If our case officer has our file till the 27th when do we hear anythink now?

Our meds say the bloodtests and all the xrays be done 12days after the meds day which is monday 13th ?

All our paperwork is in and submitted on line so the agent says to paint the picture