Guest boesman

From referred to granted in two days whoooo whoooo!

Guest boesman

Monday morning my meds all showed 'referred' and I felt despair as I thought it was going to take ages! I sort of expected it as I have scoliosis, but knew it wasn't going to be an issue exept for delaying our meds. BUT, God is good and this morning it is all approved and granted!!

So to all who have medicals referred, don't despair, it might change alot sooner than you think!

Please change our colour!:D

Guest natmark

Congrats!

Hopefully we'll be in your situation soon!

Enjoy your day and have a nice glass of bubbly tonight!

Natalie

Guest Opportunities
    Monday morning my meds all showed 'referred' and I felt despair as I thought it was going to take ages! I sort of expected it as I have scoliosis, but knew it wasn't going to be an issue exept for delaying our meds. BUT, God is good and this morning it is all approved and granted!!

So to all who have medicals referred, don't despair, it might change alot sooner than you think!

Lindie,

Great news! Baie geluk! Waiting on others is done for the time being, get that to-do list together and start dotting down what's next.

When are you planning to go over?

A huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

x:biglaugh:

Guest Angie12

:notworthy:' Congratulations ' :notworthy:

Enjoy the celebrations and good luck with the move :cute:

Guest moviemummy

Congratulations to you all.

Good luck with your planning and move.

L x

Guest hughescl

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gymnast11

fab, fab, fab oh i wish it was me, meds last week, police reports back, just hate the waiting :(gud luck