Sign in to follow this  
Guest fazgallagher

Registering Visa's

Guest fazgallagher

Good Day all, we have our 176 subclass Visa's and have until March 2012 to register them, do we all have to come or can just the main applicant come. We have our house on the market in theb UK but its a slow market so hoping to save a bit of money by not having to pay for a holiday if you know what i mean. Also do the Visa's have to be registered in SA or anywhere in Oz

Cheers Faz

Guest R175

Hi Faz

You all have to land on Australian soil unfortunately. We did in Nov last year so know it is a pain but we used it as a fact finding mission as well and it was FANTASTIC...

Hope you enjoy it and good luck

Ridz

Guest fazgallagher

Thanks Ridz, are you in SA now, if so how you finding it and what do you do job wise, i'm a Brickie

Guest R175

Hi faz

No not yet. I work as a employment advisor and I am hoping to get a job when we land.

My wife is a nurse and we have just heard today that she has got her registration through so we are absolutely bouncing mate...

We are hoping to be there in September 2011 if all goes to plan so I will keep a beer on ice for you get there too....lol

We stayed in Henley Beach area and it was amazing getting up in morning and going for a walk along the beach.

Most my employment opportunities will be in the Elizabeth and Port Adelaide areas I believe so really looking forward to getting on the ground and away from here now.

Ridz