Guest Tina

T T F N, and thanks a lot

Guest Tina

Hi everyone,

we are off on the 29th so i will say goodbye now as i dont know when i will get the chance to get on a pc in the next coming weeks.

we are both very excited and nervous, cats to fly tomorrow, furniture to go thursday, leave the house and job wednesday, seems like everything is going to plan but it is still very hectic, and to top it all my hair straightners have been packed by mistake ( what am i going to do?)

i would like to thank you all on PIA for your help in this process and look forward to meeting up with you in the near future.

ta ta for now! :D

Guest Rob and Clare

Have a great Christmas and have a fab new life here in Adelaide.

Guest Libby1971

Congratulations and good luck.

I have just discovered the wonders of hair straighteners so I totally sympathise. Just as well it is Xmas soon eh?

Have a good journey!

Libby

Guest Tracijbc

The very very best of luck. Have a really safe journey, and we'll meet up for a beer or three in May when we get there!!

Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

See you on the other side

Love

Traci xx

Guest graandjac

:v_SPIN:Good luck Tina & Mark, have a great flight , Iam sure your going to miss this lovely weather that has set in here:p. Look forward to catching up with you again on the other side in Feb if the master plan comes together......good luck Graham & jacqui

Guest Martin and Val

Tina and Mark,

Hope you have a great flight, Christmas, new year and new life down under. (When you actually live in Aus, England will be down under and Aus will be on top of the World)

Good luck for the future, don't forget Friday 1st Feb Adelaide Meet Up see you both then.

Martin and Val :)