Guest Amy1992

Almost there!!!

Guest Amy1992

I'm 18 years old and we almost have our visa after a long 9 year process.

yesterday me and the rest of the family had the long day of medicals, we was told that it went well as we are all fit and healthy and that it all should be ok, but just got to wait on the results of the X-rays and blood tests. After that it should be plain sailing and are looking to move early of next year :cute:. I am excited about making the move although its nerve racking as its having to start all over again with no friends and no familiarities. We have been looking at many places in Adelaide as at the age i am its considering universities/jobs and also the night life around.

if anyone knows of any places, what its uni's are like etc it would be much appreciated whether you are making the move or are already there. Also to hear off others in my situation. :)

Amy

I'm 18 years old and we almost have our visa after a long 9 year process.

yesterday me and the rest of the family had the long day of medicals, we was told that it went well as we are all fit and healthy and that it all should be ok, but just got to wait on the results of the X-rays and blood tests. After that it should be plain sailing and are looking to move early of next year . I am excited about making the move although its nerve racking as its having to start all over again with no friends and no familiarities. We have been looking at many places in Adelaide as at the age i am its considering universities/jobs and also the night life around.

if anyone knows of any places, what its uni's are like etc it would be much appreciated whether you are making the move or are already there. Also to hear off others in my situation.

Amy

9 years crikey......:chatterbox::elvis:.....bet it feels like forever..soon be here before you know it...just bring us some warm weather over.....

Good luck should be much longer now that you have done your meds....

HG