Guest vicky coyle

Help!

Guest vicky coyle

Hello, I am hoping that someone out there might be able to help us?? We are emigrating in about 8wks and I have spent hours the last week scouring the net for holiday rentals!!:arghh:

We are a family of 6 and need somewhere for approx 4 wks till we find something more permenant.

Any advice/guidance would be much appreciated - Im not even sure if this is posted in the right place!!

Guest Opportunities
    Hello, I am hoping that someone out there might be able to help us?? We are emigrating in about 8wks and I have spent hours the last week scouring the net for holiday rentals!!:arghh:

We are a family of 6 and need somewhere for approx 4 wks till we find something more permenant.

Any advice/guidance would be much appreciated - Im not even sure if this is posted in the right place!!

Hi,

Not sure in which area you would like to be, but you can try Kim at www.acaciarentals.com.au, she has lovely furnished,very comfortable rentals close to the sea.

Good luck with the remainder of your planning and enjoy Adelaide!

Karen

x

Guest parko

Try Hanhdorf hoilday camp they have all sorts to stay in.

parko

Guest guest3462

wherever you get make sureit has heating or youll freeze!!!

Guest ctomo808

Try Judi at RooRentals, they are online and have a few houses, really lovely places and Judi is great, im sure she can help, we stayed there for our first month

Guest vicky coyle

thankyou everyone, a few u mentioned we have tried and they are booked, but there are also a few different ones.