Guest jamesholmes_@hotmail.com

Aircraft work, information needed please.

Hello all.

My wife and I are coming to Adelaide on the 28th Jan 2008, we have sorted our accomidation out and are going to be living in Smithfield Plains for the immediate future.

I have 7 years experience in the RAF on fixed wing aircraft as a heavy mech, just wondering if anyone has any useful contacts for job seeking in the aircraft industry. I have had a good look around but everything appears to be for Liscenced bods only. Please help.

many thanks James and Emma.:notworthy:

ENTEC and Hays are a couple of good agencies to try.

You could also contact Mincham Aviation and National Jet direct to see if they have anything going at the moment.

Paul.

many thanks Paul, I will be trying all those contacts very soon , thanks again.

Guest P_and_L

Hi James,

Hope you've settled in OK, have you found a job yet? I'll be in a similar situation when we come out in Oct so I'm interested in what aviation jobs are going.

Paul

I would send a PM to stooanddeb, Stoo is away at the moment but I am sure he would be able to help with any queries in the aviation field when he returns.

Good luck

Angela

Hey Angela , bit of a stupid question I think but what is stooanddeb username I have tried stooanddeb but it cant find them on the system. Many thanks, James