Aircraft work, information needed please.

Guest jamesholmes_@hotmail.com

Hello all.

My wife and I are coming to Adelaide on the 28th Jan 2008, we have sorted our accomidation out and are going to be living in Smithfield Plains for the immediate future.

I have 7 years experience in the RAF on fixed wing aircraft as a heavy mech, just wondering if anyone has any useful contacts for job seeking in the aircraft industry. I have had a good look around but everything appears to be for Liscenced bods only. Please help.

many thanks James and Emma.:notworthy:

• 1 month later...
Guest P_and_L

Hi James,

Hope you've settled in OK, have you found a job yet? I'll be in a similar situation when we come out in Oct so I'm interested in what aviation jobs are going.

Paul

Hey Angela , bit of a stupid question I think but what is stooanddeb username I have tried stooanddeb but it cant find them on the system. Many thanks, James