Guest thestewarts912

hi everyone

Guest thestewarts912

thought we should join everyone here. Got our visa march, flights booked 5th jan 2012, decluttering the house at the moment :arghh: its all good fun lol.

maxine, kenny, aj and lois

Guest gymnast11

welcome to pia, the stewarts family weve had are meds, just waiting on visa to drop through the post, ive been decluttering for ages now driving everyone nuts, i would proberbly declutter them if they stood still long enough ha ha , well gud luck with everything this site is fab for any info michelle x x

Guest SusieOR
    thought we should join everyone here. Got our visa march, flights booked 5th jan 2012, decluttering the house at the moment :arghh: its all good fun lol.

Good Luck Guys... join in with the conversations... we have our medicals tomorrow so hopefully we will be getting our visa too... hoping to be gone by Oct but we shall see!!!

Take care Sx

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Not long now for you, 6 months just about. Be here before you know it :)

Guest Lesley F

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your move. You will find the site great for all the advice that you need before you go :-)

Guest Maria Day

Hello,

We are also going to Adelaide, flight booked and will arrive there on the 13th January 2012. Whereabout are you staying if you don't mind me asking.We have temp accommodation in Morphett Vale and might look around that area. I have 2 kids ages 10 and 7 years this year.

We are still on the process of looking for the right shipping company to ship our stuff. All this organising is driving me nuts!!:arghh: hope to hear from you.

Guest lnother

Congratulations, that's the exact same day I have pencilled in, I'll let you know if we ending up booking that day, we could be on the same flight. As soon as the visa comes through I'll think about booking.

Hello to you all too, Like others have said PIA is absolutly great for any enquires you may have, feel free to ask anything- theres always some one who can help-

all the best to you all,

Andrew 8weeks to go -fingers crossed

Guest thestewarts912

thanks everyone for the warm welcome, we are on the PIO forum but thought to join this one as this is where we are going :D

Maria, we are staying in Christies Beach in one of Tamara's properties, not to sure where to look for long term rental, i suppose work will dictate to a degree. We have a 10 yr old son AJ and a 7 yr old daughter Lois.

Lisa, i sometimes wonder how many on the same flight as us will be new migrants great to know there may be someone in the same situation as us lol.

maxine xx

Guest Maria Day

Maria, we are staying in Christies Beach in one of Tamara's properties, not to sure where to look for long term rental, i suppose work will dictate to a degree. We have a 10 yr old son AJ and a 7 yr old daughter Lois.

Hi Maxine, that's great! they are exactly the same ages. We will be staying at Roo's rental accommodation. Hopefully we could meet up for a BBQ or drinks?

Hi Stewarts Family

We fly in 12 weeks so i know what the decluttering is like!!! Nightmare.

Good luck with everything :D:D

Guest thestewarts912

Hi Maria,

that sounds great, would be good to meet people that are experiencing the same as us.

maxine x

Hi

We are hoping to come over Jan 2012 if not before depending on a house sale, got our visa 3 weeks ago after 3 month wait which is great. We cant wait to get going looking at Port Noarlunga,Hallett Cove and Seaford and have 2 girls 10 and 11 so looking at schools. Bit confused about housing when we first get there temp rent or holiday rent but sure in time things will all work out just keep asking all the kind and helpful people on here for good advice. Amazing to have a site like this with so much good advice, thanks to everyone on here.

Good luck and look forward to chatting soon.

Alan (44) Marie (42) Amelia(11) Eva(10) Sammy dog nearly 2

Guest thestewarts912

Hi al and meez

Its so daunting looking at areas and schools, not sure where we will go though have looked at Port Noarlunga and areas round about there. We are all looking foward to going overand these months will fly