Morphett Vale

R & H

Hi, we are waiting to hear if we will be granted our visas in the next few weeks, we have been looking at various areas but just wondered what Morphett Vale is like as we didn't get chance to investigate the area last time we were there? can anyone recommend good secondary schools for our 13 year old daughter around MV. We would love to move to an area with a good community feel about it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Guest moonraker1959

I have family in Morphett Vale,and to my knowledge (unless things have drastically changed)the suburb was ok.You have good access to beaches,a large shopping centre (Colonades)a smaller shopping centre on South Road,easy drives to places like Normanville,Victor Harbour and so on.Can't help with school because its been years since my cousins left school.

I like it. I bought 3 properties there!! ;)

Its a great location for close proximity to the beach and McLaren Vale but hasn't got the higher price tag in rent and for buying like Christies Beach, Port Noarlunga has.

Personally I think once things get back on track in the housing market, this suburb is the next to boom in house prices.

Judi x