semi pro soccer.

Guest CDJ_Edwards

Guest CDJ_Edwards

Hi guys,

Could anybody tell me if there is any decent soccer teams who play in Adelaide, as i have a nephew back in the u.k who's been scouted by teams from Perth and Melbourne. He is coming for a vist in dec and would love the idea of playing here in Adelaide so he would have a few people around to help him settle into life downunder. Please get back if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.

Hi

Adelaide's A-League team is Adelaide United, and the feeder teams for that tend to be those such as Metrostars, Blue Eagles, Adelaide City, Croydon, Para Hills....

Have a look at http://www.footballnews.com.au/forum/ for some football people and perhaps ask there as that tends to be populated by more soccer-knowledgable people.

Alternatively you could try a PM to Boxertony on here as he has a lot of experience in that field (scuse pun) and I'm sure would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Diane