Guest SusieOR

Medicals done today...

Guest SusieOR

Well as the title says... we had our meds done today in Dublin!!!

& they went well although it ended up taking almost 3 hours...

Can you believe... they have 1 of our daughters details on ehealth (Caoife) so these will go through quickly... & the rest of us were not on there so ours are having to be sent registered post when the blood results come back in a week... so it will be about 2 weeks before they reach Oz!!! Grrr...

Ah well, at least we have another thing done...

Also we got our UK & Australian police checks back today so they can be sent off to our agent tomorrow!

& then its just a waiting game... Sx

Guest tilly

thats brilliant - another couple of things to cross off the list! can't wait til we get ours done so i can stop worrying about them!

Guest natmark

I wouldn't worry too much about them being sent by post. They sent Noah's on Thursday 2nd June and they arrived Monday 6th June. They were finalised on friday 10th June so it wasn't too bad in the end :-)

Natalie

Guest SusieOR

Thanks guys,

One step closer...

Thats great Nat... good to know it wont be too long!!! We just couldnt believe it when Caoife's come up but not ours!!! Ah well, an extra week wont make too much difference... just a bigger bald patch & a few extra grey hairs!!!! :biglaugh:

Tilly, there isnt much to worry about with the meds... they really were very straight forward!!! Although I learnt I need new glasses cause my eyesight has got worse!!!

Sx

Guest tilly

yeah i know i need stronger glasses need to get my eyes checked been about 2 years since i last went! i had high bp in pregnancy and last time i went to the drs to get it checked it was really high again - although that was a bad week and had added stress of lodging our application too so it could just have been that, but i just want it out the way so i know if thats going to be a problem if that makes sense!

Guest Cara&Gav
    Well as the title says... we had our meds done today in Dublin!!!

& they went well although it ended up taking almost 3 hours...

Can you believe... they have 1 of our daughters details on ehealth (Caoife) so these will go through quickly... & the rest of us were not on there so ours are having to be sent registered post when the blood results come back in a week... so it will be about 2 weeks before they reach Oz!!! Grrr...

Ah well, at least we have another thing done...

Also we got our UK & Australian police checks back today so they can be sent off to our agent tomorrow!

& then its just a waiting game... Sx

Hiya,

I'm glad they went well, bummer they are being posted but it doesn't mean your application will take longer. Natalie had all sorts of problems but then she had her visa granted really quickly, Claire had her meds uploaded fine but is still waiting for her visa nearly 3 weeks later! So hopefully it doesn't mean it will delay your visa.

Glad you've got all that out the way & I hope it all gets processed quickly for you.

Cara xx

Guest SusieOR
    Hiya,

I'm glad they went well, bummer they are being posted but it doesn't mean your application will take longer. Natalie had all sorts of problems but then she had her visa granted really quickly, Claire had her meds uploaded fine but is still waiting for her visa nearly 3 weeks later! So hopefully it doesn't mean it will delay your visa.

Glad you've got all that out the way & I hope it all gets processed quickly for you.

Cara xx

If im honest I just wanted to see something change on my online tracker :biglaugh:

Thanks Sx

Guest SusieOR

Well, our meds were posted to Sydney on 21st... so they will probably get there early next week!!!!!!!!! Then we shall see... :elvis:

Sx

Guest teamV

Thats something else out of the way ,so getting closer .we did the ehealth,but I think our meds were processed in the uk ,as the times of day the results were posted would have been the middle of the night in sidney:err:

Guest SusieOR
    Thats something else out of the way ,so getting closer .we did the ehealth,but I think our meds were processed in the uk ,as the times of day the results were posted would have been the middle of the night in sidney:err:

We are both nearly there!!! Thank goodness... Dont know what i'll do with my time when I get to Oz!!! Oh... actually yes I do, i'll have fun & enjoy life!!! :biglaugh: