Sign in to follow this  
Guest Miss-Wales1987

23 Year Old Welsh Girl Looking To Make New Friends!!

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi everyone. I'm Taryn and I'm 23 years old. I've been living in Adelaide for a little while and i'm recently single. So i'd like to expand my friendship group and meet some more British people here.

I'm originally from South Wales. UK <3

I'm really sociable and I like to think that I have a good sense of humour! I love Music, Travel, Beach, Sport, Going out, Shopping, Fashion.. BEER! Of course... (being British) and good conversations with great people. I also love listening to live Bands.

I live down South and i'm interested in meeting people of all ages, girls and guys..

If your interested in becoming friends add me on Facebook,

Miss_Taryn_Evans@hotmail.com

Let's face it, who doesn't have Facebook these days? But if your one of the small majority of people that don't, please feel free to PM me. =)

Hope to hear from you soon. Taryn

Guest helene73
    Hi everyone. I'm Taryn and I'm 23 years old. I've been living in Adelaide for a little while and i'm recently single. So i'd like to expand my friendship group and meet some more British people here.

I'm really sociable and I like to think that I have a good sense of humour! I love Music, Travel, Beach, Sport, Going out, Shopping, Fashion.. BEER! Of course... (being British) and good conversations with great people. I also love listening to live Bands.

I live down South and i'm interested in meeting people of all ages, girls and guys..

Let's face it, who doesn't have Facebook these days? But if your one of the small majority of people that don't, please feel free to PM me. =)

Hi Tatyn come and join the pommie princesses on facebook there's a few out there already and some guys going real some.

We are all looking to make friends and we all have similar interests to you, there's a link on the buddy thread on here for the facebook group :)

Look forward to getting to know you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Guest Miss-Wales1987
    Hi Tatyn come and join the pommie princesses on facebook there's a few out there already and some guys going real some.

We are all looking to make friends and we all have similar interests to you, there's a link on the buddy thread on here for the facebook group :)

Look forward to getting to know you :)

Hi. Thanks for your response hunny. Where do I find the Buddy's thing? I tried searching on FB but I couldn't find it! Would it please be possible to send me the link?

Guest helene73

Hi I am on my phone at the mo

The tread on here is called

'Hi dose anybody need a buddy?????!!!!'

I will also send you a pm x

Guest Miss-Wales1987

Thanks for the response. I just added you on Facebook :)

Guest jeffers86

Hey there im always up for meeting new people in Adelaide, so if you ever fancy going for a beer also ill be up for it!

David Jeffery or jeffers86@hotmail.co.uk for facebook!

Guest hughescl

Hi Taryn

I'm welsh also, we fly out to Adelaide in 11 days and are heading down South, I'm 36 so a bit older than you but also looking to expand my social circle, it would be good to meet up for a drink Claire :)

Guest RAWDON

hey im RAWDON how ar u i think i sent u email but just incase it didnt work ill say hi this way, im not too good with computers and i dont have facebook iver! anyway if u wanna catch up sometime that would be great ok bye.

Sarah and I are always up for a drink or something too! She works in child care so something in common, and she's 24. I'm old and 28 but can still cope with going out just about. :biglaugh: