Guest Viksta

E health

Guest Viksta

Just a quickie, but I've seen lots of people on here talking about E health and wondered what it is and how you know if you are on it or not?

Thanks

Just a quickie, but I've seen lots of people on here talking about E health and wondered what it is and how you know if you are on it or not?

Thanks

Hi ehealth is when your panel doc is able to send yout med results online. you can do this if you submitted an online application only..

Guest Viksta
    Never heard of it but a quick Google gives me this...............

http://www.ehealthinfo.gov.au/

Lots more fuel for the conspiracy theorists:goofy:

thanks!! had a quick look, looks a bit dull tho!!

Guest Viksta
    Hi ehealth is when your panel doc is able to send yout med results online. you can do this if you submitted an online application only..

so if you apply for you visa on line, you automatically get E health? will my agent let us know then? he applied on line for us?

so if you apply for you visa on line, you automatically get E health? will my agent let us know then? he applied on line for us?

yes you automatically get E health . once your c/o asks for meds to be done your agent should send you the med papers you take them with you to your medicals and then the doctor does the rest on line..

Guest kenco

Thanks

vicky a novice at this ? i am about to sit the oet test next week any prompts you might like to send my way ? how did you find it ?

Guest Viksta
    vicky a novice at this ? i am about to sit the oet test next week any prompts you might like to send my way ? how did you find it ?

i would be happy to help but i'm afraid i dont know what the OET test is - unless i'm being really thick here, all this acronyms confuse me!!! Sorry i couldnt be more help!

Guest Mrs & Mrs T

Hi we had meds today and we applied online but they only found me online and nothing for the rest on my family so we completed paper forms.

Iv sent a message to my co to see if this can be changed as paper will take longer.