how long??

cazzaj

hi just asking some advice ....we had email today to say our medicals were posted to oz 2 days ago and take 3-4 days to get there.how long after do you get your visa?? and has anyone been refused one at this stage??i know everyone different were on a 176 state sponser as oh is electrician any information will be much appreciated as i know there are lots on here that are in same boat so its fab to hear all your experiance and know were not the only ones going grey and obsessing over visa..visa visa!!!!:goofy:

Guest lnother

Hi CAZZ mine were sent on the 19th may we got an email today to say that meds received and finilised so it takes a bit of time !! hope to et visa tomorrow