jimmyskinner

Shipping

Guest leemina

We were told by all the shippers that quoted us that we should pack the chest of drawers with light items. Eg. bedding, linen, clothing. Our chests are gonna have clothing and linen in and our big sideboard is gonna have pillows and duvets in. Hope this helps.

We were told by all the shippers that quoted us that we should pack the chest of drawers with light items. Eg. bedding, linen, clothing. Our chests are gonna have clothing and linen in and our big sideboard is gonna have pillows and duvets in. Hope this helps.

Notice you have your flights booked who with and where via

What we did to get as much as possible into drawers, wardrobes, was to fill those big vaccum bags with towels , pillows, bedding, sheets , jackets, surprise you how much more you can get in & also kept them free from moisture in the container for 8 weeks, we also filled boxes from the removal company with the clothes saved massive amount of space with vac- packing all ours. Worked for us.

Guest scmercer
    When packing things like chest of draws can the draws be filled to save space ??:huh:

I filled everything with clothes, dvds etc. I even filled a wardrobe with holdalls full of clothes and toys etc. As long as the items can be removed easily if it is too heavy to lift it shouldn't be a problem.

Guest Richie_T

I just had the removals men come on saturday. I stuffed most of my clothes into the drawers, heavy or not, as it would save on overall volume. I was worried at first that my chest of drawers were too heavy, as I read somewhere that you should keep it to 32kg or less, but the guys said if that was the case they wouldnt be doing any work. Books though on the other hand they had to use smaller boxes, cos they do weigh a lot!

Nothing is too heavy for them to lift or carry.

Guest leemina
    Notice you have your flights booked who with and where via

We're flying with singapore aiirlines, have quite a long period at singapore, we arrive just after 7am and dont fly on till nearly midnight so have booked into the transit hotel to get our heads down.

We're flying with singapore aiirlines, have quite a long period at singapore, we arrive just after 7am and dont fly on till nearly midnight so have booked into the transit hotel to get our heads down.

We have always spent time there as we have generally had 5 hours between flights on our last 6 trips to Adelaide. Don't use the hotel but go to the open air pool on the roof for a swim, relax, shower and drink - all for about $13! They provide the towels etc. all you need is a cossie and plastic bag in your hand luggage!