waynecaz

Please can we have our visa ..... NOW !!!

I am so fed up of waiting now . been waiting for nearly 3 years and iam sure its our turn to get our golden ticket !!!:sad:.

Hubby got refered on the 18th of may and still waiting . We have sold our house and have to move out by the end of the month so we have to get the shippers in to take our stuff into storage .... and move in with mum .

I feel like we are in limbo .. cant book flights/rental/schools etc. or even apply for jobs without the visa .

So iam asking you really really nicely mr doctor man . please pass my hubby so we can get on with our lives !!!:)

It will happen Cazza - hang on in there! :D:D

Can't wait for the day when you say you have it - think I will probably wet myself with excitement :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Big hugs hun xxx

Guest tilly

i'm sure it'll happen soon hun. fingers crossed for you all

Guest Mrs & Mrs T

Have you tried getting intouch with your CO to see if you can find out what the problem is?

Fingers crossed you get something soon xxx

our agent sent an e mail to hoc .. and they said they are working on 28th of april and that we still had a while to wait ........

Kim you are so funny iam gonna buy you a tena lady. Do you know they hold a full wee !!!! lol xx

Guest moviemummy
    A full wee??? Wow im impressed...

Caz

I'm really sorry you're still in the middle of it but...OMG I never knew! Really, yipee might get to go on the trampoline after all!

(kidding!)

L x;)

Guest The Dimmocks

Hope you get your visa really soon.

Really didnt know a tenna holds a full wee, might get through a whole exercise class without having to leave every time we jump up and down now LOL

xxxxx