carryon

Aldinga Bay Cafe ...New Indian Menu...

For all you guys down south , Aldinga Bay Cafe has been taken over by Indians and they have a fantastic new indian menu , been a few times now and have to say food is excellent , they've also revamped their other menu ,anyone else tries them yet?????:D

Guest Nicky&Andy

totally agree with you , we often pop in , and the pizza next door is really good too

Guest Squareman

We were there on Saturday! Food was excellent. The portions are huge and the curry and cheezy garlic nan breads are bril. There's sod all else to do in Aldinga though...... :-)

We were there on Saturday! Food was excellent. The portions are huge and the curry and cheezy garlic nan breads are bril. There's sod all else to do in Aldinga though...... :-)

We had our second take out from there on saturday night, very very nice indeed.

food is great abd the service is pretty good too.

HG

Guest Squareman

We got the usual 'Aussie service' - i.e. get off your arse and do it yourself! hehe

That's one of the things I'm not used to - the fact that you don't get waiter-service in most bistros, cafe's, restaurants etc. I guess this has something to do with the availability of cheap labour in South Africa, but surely if someone can bring your food and drink out to your table, they can take the bloody order too?