Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trakki

Any advice would be helpful

Guest Trakki

Hi all and a happy christmas to you all.

Right, as you know we have submitted our 175 application and have everything done so are just basically waiting for an answer. Petes oldest daughter Sarahm is flying out with us when we go and deciding whether she wants to stay and study or come out at a later date. we didn't include her or Steven (Petes 14 year old) on the application but are now wondering if we would be able to add Sarah. She is 16. She has had the meds and is now going to have the blood test, (panel Dr didn't do it as she was not coming with us but she got a letter from LCU requesting one.) So as she has effectively done all this would I be able to fill in a forn 1022 to add her or would it endanger our application?

If we did add her and she decided not to come (she would have validated her visa when we go out) would this matter, would her visa just get cancelled or would it affect ours?

Hope someone can help

Hi Tracey,

personally I don't see it being a problem as there is a section on the diac, where you can supply additional information/update or add to an application.

But, then again I am not in any position to say either way, I think it would delay things slightly but i don't think by much, speak to them and see what they say...... the old saying goes......if you don't ask, you don't get!!!!

Good Luck x