Guest flash gordon

Looking for Rental from July

Guest flash gordon

Hi we are a family of t hree arriving first week in July. We are looking for a rental must allow pets as the best looking member of the family arrives in August a well behaved Rhodesian Ridgeback dog. It would be great if anyone could help. We are also looking at a short term let for when we first arrive if we can not get anyone breaking lease etc. So any help much appreciated.

Thanks Simon

When we arrived in Adelaide we stayed in a short term let belonging to Roo Rentals. It was very nice and comfortable and perhaps she might also do you a long term let. Who knows, you could ask?

Grandad.:)

Guest Hangaroundgirl

Hi, we are breaking our lease and the house will be available from 18 July (or a few days earlier). its a three bed town house, fully fenced, secure, two lounges and an extra room that could be used as another bedroom - we use it as a guest room.

They allow us to have our two cats, so there is every chance you will be allowed your dog. Its $530 per week and the address is Le Cornu Street, just North of the city - it takes about 10 minutes to the CBD. The suburb is Broadview, but its one street from Collinswood, so in the VERY nice part. Nice street. Good schools - public and private, catholic and non, bus routes, shops etc.

We have bought so we are breaking our lease. Lease ends 10 November, but it is an ongoing rental. its brand new - very nice - we are the first tenants. Has a back yard.

let me know if you wish to have more information.

Barbara

Guest Beverley1305

We brought our boy with us - although it restricts you a bit looking for rentals with a pet, it's not impossible.

Some will say No pets, but ask anyway, we are actually renting a property where no pets was written on the details but when we asked, they agreed. If they say No, you've lost nothing, if they say yes, you might find yourself in the house you want. An estate agent friend of mine said many agents put No Pets as standard even if the landlord will discuss it.

Also, some will say pets allowed, but check first whether this means in the house or not - we had one saying pets permitted but then discovered that meant only in one part of the backyard and was not allowed in the house - that may or may not be what you are expecting for your pet.

If necessary, you can also offer to pay an extra week rent up front to cover any potential damage or add things into the contract like steam cleaning carpets etc etc for extra peace of mind for the landlord.

Best of Luck!

Guest The Hadleys
    Hi we are a family of t hree arriving first week in July. We are looking for a rental must allow pets as the best looking member of the family arrives in August a well behaved Rhodesian Ridgeback dog. It would be great if anyone could help. We are also looking at a short term let for when we first arrive if we can not get anyone breaking lease etc. So any help much appreciated.

Thanks Simon

Hi, I would be more than happy to help you find a home, I work in Real Estate and we have a rental department attached to our business, please feel free to contact me and I can let you know what we have available.

Regards

Dawn Hadley

Elders Real Estate - Aberfoyle\Flagstaff

Tel 0425381964

Hi, we are moving out of our rental on 1st July and it will be available on 4th July, we had a German Shepherd which we bought after we arrived. The property has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a pool.

It's on realestate.com.au under 13 Coringle Crescent Hallett Cove.

Guest angiestaff

Thanks Simon

hi,

we're breaking our lease in a few weeks (available 15th july), 3 bed 2 bath in west lakes, we have 2 staffordshire bull terriers so your dog should be ok.

some photos of the property are on this website (look on my profile page), if interested you need to contact siebel and siebel at west lakes.

ange

Guest Masadal

Thanks Simon

Hi Simon

We are breaking lease on a brand new home in Seaford Meadows. The house and location is great but this didn't work for our children, their schooling and their established friends.

Our lease expires in Feb 2012 so if your interested in taking it over, please inbox me and I'll send details.

Bye for now.

Diane

Guest Hangaroundgirl

Hi, did you find somewhere. We have a three-four bed house that ALLOWS PETS and we are moving out in the next couple of weeks. Phone us on 0423 468 599. House is new and beautiful with a secure back yard.