Guest dotty

ticking the boxes

Guest dotty

Hi,

Good news! We have just been allocated OAA & Meet & Greet!

Bad news is, we don't know where it will be!!

Have been told that the North and some parts of the south areas of Adelaide are not too safe so fingers crossed it's not there.:nah:

With me being a quiet little country girl and all that, wondering how I'll cope in the City!!

Just trying to work my way through the huge list of stuff to do, and sort out Christmas.

I am an emotional wreck, one moment very excited about going, the next I'm blubbing because I'm leaving everyone behind! :wacko:

Well Happy Christmas to everyone, hope to meet some of you soon!

Dottie.

We had both services to, OAA & Meet / Greet, you will get an email soon to confirm the OAA address, so don't worry you will know in plenty of time.

When do you arrive?

And Merry Xmas

Angela

Guest Nick11
    Hi,

Good news! We have just been allocated OAA & Meet & Greet!

Bad news is, we don't know where it will be!!

Have been told that the North and some parts of the south areas of Adelaide are not too safe so fingers crossed it's not there.:nah:

With me being a quiet little country girl and all that, wondering how I'll cope in the City!!

Just trying to work my way through the huge list of stuff to do, and sort out Christmas.

I am an emotional wreck, one moment very excited about going, the next I'm blubbing because I'm leaving everyone behind! :wacko:

Well Happy Christmas to everyone, hope to meet some of you soon!

Dottie.

Try and not worry too much about it - getting ready to leave and saying goodbye is without doubt the hardest thing of all

BUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT - ONCE YOU'RE HERE

NICK

X

Guest dotty

We are flying out on the 12th, arriving on the 14th but OMG there are strikes planned in January at the airports!!

We couldn't fly before 12th as my son has exams and now I'm panicking because visas have to be stamped by the 16th of Jan.:arghh: What if after all this stress we MISS THE DEADLINE.

I think I wil just collapse on the beach for 3 days when I arrive with a box of wine!

Yep, the thought of saying goodbye is awful at the moment. One of the hardest things I think I have ever done.

but I am also sooo excited, this has been my dream for so many years.

dottie

Well the good news Dottie is that your box of wine will only cost you about $20 for four litres! If you end up in a not so nice area (unlikely, but we'll keep our fingers crossed just in case) you can just drink yourself silly and you won't care anymore!:biglaugh:

Guest donna T
    Well the good news Dottie is that your box of wine will only cost you about $20 for four litres! If you end up in a not so nice area (unlikely, but we'll keep our fingers crossed just in case) you can just drink yourself silly and you won't care anymore!:biglaugh:

$20.00?? - you must drink the posh stuff:jiggy:

Safe journey Dottie and don;t worry too much - it will all turn out fine - honest

Good luck

Donna x