Guest CAS

People to meet up with

Guest CAS

Hya my and my OH are in our 40s mid to late. :)

All we want is people to meet, to go out for a pint with and meet for coffee etc. We have a grown up daughter, we work shifts and we have dogs and cats so do lots of walking. we also have motorbikes and a tandem pushbike.;)

We have been here a few years now and know lots of people from work but would like to get to know other people too.

We live near Semaphore.

If i havent put you off too much with my boring resume please reply

Hi Cas

me and my partner are in our early to mid 40s,due to arrive in Adelaide (hopefully Semaphore area) in late Sept,early Oct. We'd love to meet up for a beer or two. No kids,two cats. We enjoy walking too.

Best wishes

Jayne x

Guest catielou

Hi there, we'd love to meet up with you guys. We are both in our 40's and feeling our age sometimes, but generally young and daft at heart :)

We don't have motorbikes but have pushbikes and tents and like to drink lots of wine!

Love to meet up for a pint if you could show us a decent pub. We've been here a year and missing the great british pub!

Our names our Matt and Cathy and we're living in Burnside at the moment with two kids

Bye for now, Cathy

Just wanted to say hi from a fellow dog/cats/motorbike/tandem owning couple! We are off on hols for a month or so backk to the Uk from this weekend, but will look you up when we get back and if you're still looking for new friends, maybe we could meet up sometime.