Misplaced

Aldinga Beach

We are looking at Aldinga as a possible place to move to when we emigrate. One thing my wife would like to know what is there in Aldinga on the social side - is there a pub, cinema, restaurant etc.

Guest pauljoinoz

There is no pub but a lovely wine bar/bistro on the Esplanade called the Saltbush. Also a Deli on the esplanade that has just started to do lovely Indian food! Cinema is about 15 mins max away at Noarlunga. Close to the beach & wineries though which is a huge PLUS!!!! You have the Victory which is about 10 min drive lovely pub with great food & fab to watch the Sunset ( I am sure they have a website if you google it!)

I play pool in the local league down this way, and rumour has it there is a new pub in the pipeline....somewhere round about the shops,

there is a great Indian Take away just opened and it is very very nice indeed, there are a few guys off here who have tried it and all say the same

Some great eateries and wineries just up the road in The Vale.....

Social side of things is what you make it...there is not a big going out/pub culture not like the UK...thats why i play pool to get my fix on a wednesday..lol

People have friends round for dinner in the winter and bbqs in the summer.....beers with neighbours and all that....if you fancy a couple of cold ones when you get here drop me a PM....

BTW have had some great nights out in Blackpool and a few that i cnt remember....lol...hope to catch you soon

HG

Guest bristow1

Hi i have heard that there is a pub coming to Aldinga beach, me & my husband live in aldinga beach and love it, they have just extended the shopping mall there are a couple of supermarkets, and caffes and a beauty salon There is a pub in old aldinga and a bar/restarant and a drive thru bottleo which is just a couple mins up the road. x x x :)