Guest Nige69

Anybody Out There From Merseyside or Yorks About to Emmigrate

Guest Nige69

Hi There,

Just wondering if there was anyone out there about to emmigrate from Merseyside or Yorks. My wife, I and four year old daughter have our 175's and want to emmigrate in the Autumn however we can't sell the house therefore renting job and borrow some money I fancy! We live in Southport although I was brought up in West Yorkshire and my wife near Nottingham. It would be great to speak to people with the hope of meeting face to face in the UK.

Looking forward

Nige

Guest pixie7

Hi we're from merseyside and hoping to go out first few months of 2012. When do u go?

Guest guest3462

Hiyawelcome to the club! Im from Barnsley and my hubby from Nottingham but we lived in Wakefield before we moved here. When you making the big move?

We have 3 girls ages 5,4 and 4 months.

Julia x

Guest Nige69
    Hi we're from merseyside and hoping to go out first few months of 2012. When do u go?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

We're trying to sell up but little luck in selling as yet.

We're going for the Autumn, as soon as possible its a nightmare with the pounds :A$ but still it'll be worth it in the end.

We've been in Southport for seven years and love Liverpool and its people but we are desperate to move. Where about do you live?

Thanks for your replay Nige, Dawnie & Freya x

Guest helene73

Hi i am in scarborough north yorks, a lot of us are meeting up in Notts in october, we have formed facebook groups to get to know people better and make friends before the move :)

Hi,

We are in Huddersfield, and are hoping to make the move before the end of the yr, providing we sell the house! Good luck with it all,

Lisa, Danny & Samuel (15mths) ;o)

Guest Nige69
    Hi,

We are in Huddersfield, and are hoping to make the move before the end of the yr, providing we sell the house! Good luck with it all,

Lisa, Danny & Samuel (15mths) ;o)

It's a dam nightmare selling twelve months 20% price reduction and one viewer!

Hopefully the high rental values may help just have hardly owt to take there still work it out take a £5k loan for living when we get there hopefully be enough until get jobs!

Take Care and Really Good Luck!!

I was brought up in Hemsworth, Wakefield by the way