Testit

A-Class Electrician!

Hi Guys,

Ive been in Oz around 18 months now and have decided to become self employed. Please let me know if you need any jobs doing or have friends who need an Electrician. Im properly qualified and insured, I just need work and contacts.

Regards,

Jon ( Testit )

Hi Guys,

Ive been in Oz around 18 months now and have decided to become self employed. Please let me know if you need any jobs doing or have friends who need an Electrician. Im properly qualified and insured, I just need work and contacts.

Regards,

Jon ( Testit )

Well done and good luck:notworthy:

Guest Team 'W'

I'll need some 3 phase work doing in our factory next month if you want to quote on it?

Stuart

what suburb are you based in

stevo

Hi Stevo,

Im based in St Peters but will travel to most parts, comes with the job.

Cheers,

Jon

Guest loublack

Hi mate,congratulations on the step to self employment.I am afraid i cant offer you any work.I am coming over with my family on a skilled migrant visa in September.I am a fully qualified electrician with all tickets including test and inspection,and compex.I was out last year for a reccie and have been offered a couple of positions with companies,both of these offered to help with getting my licence.I have been self employed in the uk for a long time.Any advice greatly recieved thanks.

Rob (not lou)

Guest Sachertorte

Hi Jon

I have been looking for an electrician who can install 3 phase to supply some commercial equipment for my home business and saw your ad.

Could you please send me a PM if you can help out with a view for an immediate start?

Cheers!

Hi Rob, we are also going over to Adelaide on a skilled visa in November and my husband (Rob) is a fully qualified electrician and hoping to get some work lined up before we go. Do you have any advice on which companies to get in touch with? who is hiring? is there much work. Sorry for all the questions. Any tips and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. Nicki .... PS - which area are you moving to??

Hi all,

Im currently taking bookings for September & October, please get in touch if you need works quoting on around this period.

Regards,

Jon