Guest Happychick

WORK FOR CARPENTERs/JOINERS

Guest Happychick

Hi Everyone.

Am new at posting to the site, so thanx in advance for any information provided. We have eventually had our visa's approved feels like its been going on forever. We are looking at coming out within the next 6 months, hopefully if our house sells.

My husband is a fully qualfied joiner and was just wondering if there was much work in adelaide for him at the moment, and if any one new what kind of wage he can expect.

I know it depends on where we live and things but am just trying to get a little info so we can know what to expect:D

any info would be great

Thanks

Lisa , Aaron and yle

I don't think there will be any problems with finding work in this trade. Keith (Guzzlerandsaz) is a carpenter, I am sure he will be able to offer some help (they may not be online yet having moved house).

Good luck

Angela

Hi,

My hubby is a carpenter and has struggled to find work in the trade which doesnt include working with asbestos. He is now working as a pest controller. His wages as a a carpenter were between $17 and $22 an hour, but as I understand it you can earn more by being self-employed, something we are going to look in to in the new year.

Wendy