Guest Nishi_2011

Confused & depressed

Guest Nishi_2011

Hi All,

Just feel like sharing few thoughts

I recently shifted to adelaide its a good place to live but it feels really horrible when u dont have friends and when u r out of job. I have been trying my hands on searching jobs though newspaper and agencies even tried luck by directly calling companies bit all in vain.

I dont know what to feel like have I been scared or shy to mingle with people...

Nothing more to add as of now

Bye alll.................

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hey don't be scared or shy, where u living to ?

If ya wanna go for a drink and a chat just say as I'm always up for that.

Hi no need to be shy :)

You sometimes have to step out of your comfort zone - I know I have, now I'm organising get-togethers with complete strangers!! lol

My husband is finding it difficult too, has applied for almost anything and cant even get something like stacking shelves!!! He's getting really frustrated - even managed to get a foot in the other day, but was clear that the interviewer already had someone in mind and was going through the paces! Didnt ask Pete any questions, just asked him to fill in a form and off he went! :(

Send me a pm if you fancy getting together x

hey

i thought it was a bit silly going on here and meeting up with complete strangers but now got some truly fabulous friends, go for a meet up and you will be suprised, everyone was in the same situation as you when they first arrived!!!

steve

Guest Guest75

Take the leap,as Tina says you can make some wonderful friends through forums.

We know so many people now that it's hard to keep up with everyone!!!:cute:

Guest Nishi_2011

Hey good to hear from u.Adelaide is indeed a very good place to live in.May b iam too much shy to get out I need to break my shell.And u might feel funny that I was in impression that I am the only person who is having this problem but releaved to find that everyone is in same boat.

Regards,

Nishi

hey

i thought it was a bit silly going on here and meeting up with complete strangers but now got some truly fabulous friends, go for a meet up and you will be suprised, everyone was in the same situation as you when they first arrived!!!

steve

Guest Nishi_2011

Hey Dean

Good to hear from u.I am a civil engineer in to budgeting and estimation.

What about u.

Regards

Niya

Guest Nishi_2011

Hey

I agree but I dont know how long will it take.I feel sad for your hubby but I wonder is it seriously so hard to find a job in adelaide??

Dont b disheartened god definately helps good people.

Hi no need to be shy :)

You sometimes have to step out of your comfort zone - I know I have, now I'm organising get-togethers with complete strangers!! lol

My husband is finding it difficult too, has applied for almost anything and cant even get something like stacking shelves!!! He's getting really frustrated - even managed to get a foot in the other day, but was clear that the interviewer already had someone in mind and was going through the paces! Didnt ask Pete any questions, just asked him to fill in a form and off he went! :(

Send me a pm if you fancy getting together x

Guest Nishi_2011

I too that gut feeling I might ending making good friends over here.

cheers to POMS IN ADELAIDE..

IF IT DOESN'T KILL YOU, IT MAKES YOU STRONGER....

Good words, we have had some crap over the 3 years we have been here but were still here..loving life...just wished it was a wee bit warmer...lol

I think its a bit of a weather thing...

Were all here if you need a chet...

HG

That was Steve Tyke I haven't made good friends I just have to put up with the stalkers like Newlife and weez:biglaugh::goofy::P

Guest Guest75
    That was Steve Tyke I haven't made good friends I just have to put up with the stalkers like Newlife and weez:biglaugh::goofy::P

Ahh yes ,the stalker and the groupies............:eek: