Best schools what areas ???

Guest dalton

Guest dalton

Hi all still trying to find a rental or a furnished holliday let, but i her they are quite strict with catchment areas for the schooling, so i guess this will dictate were we live to start?

Can anyone advise on good schools for the kids junior & senoir, this is an area we are conserned about gutted to take our daughter out her present school as she is doing really well & in top set dont want to let this slide with the wrong choice of school.

My mates daughter goes Henley high any good??:goofy:

HELP please if you can

Jeff & Cathy D

Guest manxstones

Hi, we move out to oz in oct and have enrolled our daughters age 7 & 4 in Port Noarlunga primary school. This was all done by great friendly, quick e mail communication. They told us they don't have a zoning area ( catchment to you and me ) if you like a school and they offer you a place you can go.

For Senior school my friends son is 13 and goes to Tatachilla college and he loves it, not sure how much his school fees are as its private but that would be on their website.

The only fees for primary school is $250 per year for books, stationery etc. only different if not a permanent visa holder.

Hope this helps.

Helen.:chatterbox:

The only fees for primary school is $250 per year for books, stationery etc. only different if not a permanent visa holder.

That's not true in South Australia. There are a couple of visas that will charge international fees for children of the holders (student visas I think are one of them) but if you are on a 457 for instance - which is not a permanent visa - in SA you pay the same school fees in state schools as the locals. (Which isn't the case in some other states)