Sign in to follow this  
Guest cyprus2001

house now sold, but what is the best way to get the money to my austrailian bank a/c

Guest cyprus2001

hi we have finally agreed an offer on our house today, my question now is providing all goes well, what is the best way i can transfer the money made from the house to an austrailian account without losing aload of money via transfer fees and what are the tax implications uk and austrialia with regards to a hughe amoutn of money sitting in our bank account in austrailia.

hellllllllp need advice to save some pennies .....

Guest Guest6899
    hi we have finally agreed an offer on our house today, my question now is providing all goes well, what is the best way i can transfer the money made from the house to an austrailian account without losing aload of money via transfer fees and what are the tax implications uk and austrialia with regards to a hughe amoutn of money sitting in our bank account in austrailia.

hellllllllp need advice to save some pennies .....

Hi, my hubby (pyegreenbaggie) is doing all our finances. I know we are exchanging first with Halo finance to get a better exchange rate then they send into our ANZ account. Dont really know how much we are saving.

Lisa

Guest cyprus2001
    Hi, my hubby (pyegreenbaggie) is doing all our finances. I know we are exchanging first with Halo finance to get a better exchange rate then they send into our ANZ account. Dont really know how much we are saving.

Lisa

hi

thanks for that halo finance are they the same sort of company as Hi fx as someone has put us onto them they hold the money and transfer over when the exchange rate at its best something like that.

regards

kelly

;)

Guest Guest6899
    hi

thanks for that halo finance are they the same sort of company as Hi fx as someone has put us onto them they hold the money and transfer over when the exchange rate at its best something like that.

regards

kelly

;)

Yes think so.