Guest rodders

What to do with radio rentals stuff???

Guest rodders

Hi,

We are looking to return to the UK as my partner and kids have been unable to settle in Adelaide. We have a number of things on rental from radio rentals but do not want to take them with us. Does anyone how I should go about ending agreement the cheapest way possible.

Thanks

Does your agreement with them allow you to transfer it to someone else? That may be a good way out.

Does your agreement with them allow you to transfer it to someone else? That may be a good way out.

Was just about to mention this myself....

Just pop in and see them i am sure they have had this sort of thing happen before.....

HG

do a runner........joking! Would have thought it shouldn't be a problem to end it, i imagine there are people that need to break rentals on a regular basis.

If you don't mind my asking, how long have you been in Aus (Adelaide)? From experience i know how difficult it is to settle; we lived in Melbourne for a year and returned to the UK, only to come back after a year cause the UK was as it was.

first thing that came to mind was....sell it and flit :biglaugh: but I'd just ring them and say you want to terminate the rental as you are moving overseas...see what they say.

As you have agreed to a contract you will need to abide by those terms unless you want the calls from a collection agency. I don't believe contracts are transferable, they never used to be. The Radio Rentals website states;

Can I end my rental contract early?

Yes, you can. Contact us and we can advise you of the payment amount and early termination fee for ending your contract.

I would contact them just prior to departure,giving just enough time for them to collect,and thus not incurring all the crap ,as you are gone gone gone ;)!!!!

Guest moonraker1959

Sorry can't help with the RR items,but just wanted to wish you a safe return home.Hope you find a great place to live,and resettle easily.xx

Guest Ryan McKay

what happened in the end if you don't mind me asking? we might be doing a similar thing next year.

thanks

ryan