chrisfen46

house sale??

    Recommended Posts

    well we had our house on market since jan this year had 3 viewres one couple very interested this was 2 months ago, but o/h lost job . so last week we saked off old estae agent appointed new one had 1st viewer with them 2 hrs aft signed contact they are coming back for 2nd view 2mrw. now then we just had call from couple from last est agt o/h has another job still want house wont be in a position to buy till mid july, problem starts now as old est agent will be entiteld to there 1.5% according to them as they intoduced buyers to us.. argggggggggggggggh its all or nothing whAT DO WE DO CUZ MY HEADS UP MY ****. at moment:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Guest moviemummy
    well we had our house on market since jan this year had 3 viewres one couple very interested this was 2 months ago, but o/h lost job . so last week we saked off old estae agent appointed new one had 1st viewer with them 2 hrs aft signed contact they are coming back for 2nd view 2mrw. now then we just had call from couple from last est agt o/h has another job still want house wont be in a position to buy till mid july, problem starts now as old est agent will be entiteld to there 1.5% according to them as they intoduced buyers to us.. argggggggggggggggh its all or nothing whAT DO WE DO CUZ MY HEADS UP MY ****. at moment:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

     

    Hi

     

    Can't tell you what to do, no one can but do what you need to do to secure a sale. This will let you move on with your life.

     

    Good luck.

    L x

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Hi,

     

    Just wanted to ask if you've decided what you want to do. Did they come back for a 2nd viewing? Are they interested? I know you must be stressed out over this as all you want is to sell your house now you have a visa! Just a thought, would the 1st agent def be entitled to the 1.5% comm, with you now being out of contract with them? Might be worth getting some advice on through citizens advice/solicitor? Really hope things are a bit more straight forward for you now. All the best,

    Lisa :o)

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Hi,

     

    Just wanted to ask if you've decided what you want to do. Did they come back for a 2nd viewing? Are they interested? I know you must be stressed out over this as all you want is to sell your house now you have a visa! Just a thought, would the 1st agent def be entitled to the 1.5% comm, with you now being out of contract with them? Might be worth getting some advice on through citizens advice/solicitor? Really hope things are a bit more straight forward for you now. All the best,

    Lisa :o)

    well made phone call to new estate agent and he said nothing to worry about, said to tell the interested couple to get intouch with them when ready which will be nxt couple of weeks..we have ha dan offer from the othe rparty but it was 10k below asking price , needless to say we said NO..

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now