tean

Wey-hey, AHPRA registration sorted!!

Just had an e-mail confirming my eligilibility for nurse registration in Oz! So excited and pleased. It has taken abou 10 weeks altogether, so AHPRA seem to be getting themselves together at last.

Hope all you nurses waiting get speedy processing too:-):)

Guest leemina

Ahpra recieved my application on 2nd May and moneys gone out of account and i've had the email stating that will be sorted within 90 days, so hopefully mine wont be too long now. You got a job lined up yet ? x

Guest nicandchris
    Just had an e-mail confirming my eligilibility for nurse registration in Oz! So excited and pleased. It has taken abou 10 weeks altogether, so AHPRA seem to be getting themselves together at last.

Getting themselves sorted thats a laugh. I sent my application off in Jan and got a recorded package from Australia last week with my application sent back to me re insufficent funds ($57). I sent the application off to the agency to check- they changed the amount that id put in the application to a lesser amount (as advised at that time by ahpra apparently). Now they have sent it back asking for the difference. I had emailed ahpra twice and the agency but noone got back to me re my application taking so long. The agency left me a message saying that applicaitons were taking so long that the cost has now gone back to the normal price and as such i owe ahpra money. Prob the cost of sending the thing back was high - $57 dollars worth? The Agency are saying that i asked themto do it and taking no responsibility- i now dont know if im actually going to bother:(

Guest Guest6899

Hi im still waiting :sad::sad: application sent beginning of March, they took my money beginning of April nothing yet!!!

Great news! Not long now! Good luck to the rest of you, doesn't make any sense why some people are dealt with quickly and others are put through the wringer!

Gill x

Nic and Chris- I do feel for you and the mess of your application. I am with the same agency as you but sorted it all myself, just as well going by your experience! Don't give up now, I know you've had a rough time. I have a contact name, if you wish I can PM you. Did you send to the Adelaide AHPRA?

Malkitek-I agree, there seems to be an inequity in how individuals applications are processed and the time frames for these.

Apparently Perth are quicker at processing. I pointed this out to them when I sent a supporting e-mail after I sent the application.

What a palava it all is! Hopefully worth the trouble in the end:-)