Guest guest3462

Beware of car vandals in Seaford

Guest guest3462

Just a quick note to tell everyone to be aware that there are a group of vandals damaging cars in the west car park of seaford shopping centre (the one near hungry jacks) as I found out to my dismay today.:sad: My prado was keyed down both sides a right old mess. Security at the shopping centre didn't see anything nor do they have cctv on the carparks (they have been vandalised!)

The police were fab and informed me that a lot of people have had this done to their vehicles. The cost of repair for my car is estimated at $4500 :shocked:so thank god I have insurance, and thank god we have good contacts in the business who are sorting the car for us!

How awful! Who would do such a thing? I can't understand the mentality of some people. Grrrr

I carnt believe what pleasure they have in doing such a thing :realmad:

It was a real mess too :sad: The T-cut wouldnt even touch it.

Did they help you out at Hounslow Crash ????

I carnt believe what pleasure they have in doing such a thing :realmad:

It was a real mess too :sad: The T-cut wouldnt even touch it.

Did they help you out at Hounslow Crash ????

Hounslow Crash repairs sorted my car out last year when some nice person rear ended me! Get my thumbs up;)

Lindsey

Guest guest3462

Yes thanks so much Mick, Craig is fixing it for us next friday! :-) Thanks again for today xxx

Just a quick note to tell everyone to be aware that there are a group of vandals damaging cars in the west car park of seaford shopping centre (the one near hungry jacks) as I found out to my dismay today.:sad: My prado was keyed down both sides a right old mess. Security at the shopping centre didn't see anything nor do they have cctv on the carparks (they have been vandalised!)

The police were fab and informed me that a lot of people have had this done to their vehicles. The cost of repair for my car is estimated at $4500 :shocked:so thank god I have insurance, and thank god we have good contacts in the business who are sorting the car for us!

Both sides!!!

I was walking past you at the time you discovered. I am so sorry, I did not look on the other side.

So sorry again.

Chris

Guest guest3462

Chris thankyou for stopping and offering to help! It makes it all the difference knowing there are people who care enough to help! I got a shock when I went round the other side! I've calmed down too (my gosh the air was rife with expletives!!!) Thankfully it'll be fixed soon but I know now never to park there again!!

Guest lippy

Happened to us in the Marion Centre undercover carpark a year or so ago

Someone smashed into the back of my car while I was at Target Carpark at Castle Plaza just after Christmas. I came back from shopping to see the wreckage. It wasn't in the way anywhere and there weren't too many cars about. They should have cctv at those places. The crash place I took it to for repairs said that they were seeing a lot more of these incidents.

Sorry to hear that. Vandalism is awful, cannot understand why anyone would do it.

Best wishes,

Cooler