No messing around here!

sueoc

Well last night we put an offer in on a House,and at 9.30 am we gets a call to say "Accepted"Great,we have a House at last,our little piece of Australia!Any'ow,since then the phones been buzzing.Obviously,as we expected,the Agent want's us down to his Office yesterday to sign on the dotted line,bullshiiting his way into the record books!(Time frame )has become his favourite expression all of a sudden!:err:Then the Mortgage Broker phones with all the information we need to know(building inspections,conveyancing,building approvals etc,etc)Then he comes out with the bottom line on it all after conversing with the Agent and the Vendors requirements on the whole Shebang!The Key's to the house shall be yours in 1 month from today(29 July!!!!)This actually suits us fine,can't wait)Defo no messin'around here!:):D:D

Guest moonraker1959

Wow,so happy for you Sueoc!Congratulations!You must be feeling very excited! Its so nice to have your own place you can call home!All the best and I wish you many years of happiness in your new place!xx PS Where did you end up buying?

Wow,so happy for you Sueoc!Congratulations!You must be feeling very excited! Its so nice to have your own place you can call home!All the best and I wish you many years of happiness in your new place!xx PS Where did you end up buying?
Thanks Moonraker my friend.We decided on Moana.To us it's like a kinda Beverley Hills by the Beach!:DTicks almost all of the boxes(just need a Rovers Return at the end of the street);)

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations, sounds like our story. Put offer in via e-mail at 9.30pm, was surprised agent answered straight back saying she would contact vendor in the morning. 8.45am next day she rang to say it was ours. That was last week, we dont get our keys till 18th August, but that suits us as lease runs out here early septemeber so dont have to break it. It certainly happens quickly.

Happy New House

• 9 months later...
Guest NewInOz

It's a buyer's market at the moment so no wonder the agents mentioned above responded so quickly. RPData reports show how long a property has been on the market and by how much, if anything, the house has been discounted. I provide these free of charge to my clients but you can buy them I think for $89.