Sign in to follow this  
Guest ROBERT

cnc machinists

Guest ROBERT

Any info for cnc machinists on where to work and live,don`t need a long drive to work ,done all that i hope

Guest daveblade178

I am also a cnc machinist. I have no idea where to live or work but if I find anything out I will let you know. If you find out anything will you let me know as well.

Have you looked on aussie jobsites to see where vacancies are coming up. careerone.com.au and seek.com.au or general search on google.com.au

Cheers Dave

Guest grantanddebs

Hi Guys,

i am a cnc machinist too. Im currently in New Zealand (moved here from scotland 3 yrs ago) but moving to Oz when I find a good job.

ive seen lots of work on www.seek.com.au pay is usually around the 25dollar p/h mark, but ive heard there are higher paying places than this.

i think its better to get a job directly with a company rather than through an agency cos unlike the UK you get paid less through an agency over here.

let me know what you find, who knows might end up at the same place!!!

grant

Guest ROBERT

Hi Grant,been in contact with BAE Systems based in Adelaide,they said to send CV and they would let me know of any opportunities.There is a big defence industry and car manufacturing in Adelaide and i get mail shots from careerone.com.au.

have

Guest ROBERT

Hi Grant,been in contact with BAE Systems based in Adelaide,they said to send CV and they would let me know of any opportunities.There is a big defence industry and car manufacturing in Adelaide and i get mail shots from careerone.com.au.

have a look at the advertiser based in Adelaide.Sorry no more than that yet but i will let u know if anything turns up.