Guest shella_n

Birthday cakes

Guest shella_n

Hi

I'm looking for someone who can make me a cake for a 7 year old. I've searched on here but all the cake makers seem to be in the south. Anyone know a cake maker in the north?

Thanks

Michelle

Hi

I'm looking for someone who can make me a cake for a 7 year old. I've searched on here but all the cake makers seem to be in the south. Anyone know a cake maker in the north?

Thanks

Michelle

You can do it yourself, I am making Libby's this year! :biglaugh:

Got a cake decorating kit from Neds the other day cost me $6 or $7. Buy a packet mix cake or even just a transfer for the cake top if you not adventurous.

Will save you heaps

If not your thing check out a local baker, friend got mine from one in the Colonades for just $38 it was delicious.

Good luck

Hi

Thanks

Michelle

Right on your doorstep....Michels Patisserie Shop 2 The Promenade 121 Mawson Lakes Blvd.

I had the same problem last week, looking for a good b'day cake, ending up going to the cheese cake shop (there's one in most suburbs)

Had a chocolate cake with disney cars design, was fab kids loved it and ate it all, easy to order and they personalise it to your choice..!! cost just under $50 for what i wanted, hope this helps

I was at a meeting last week at the TAFE at Regency Park and they have a bakery/deli inside there were they sell everything the catering students make - they had plenty of fancy birthday cakes at really reasonable prices - well worth a look! (They even have their own beer - meant to get some but forgot; will need a second meeting there I reckon!)

Jim