cazzaj

we got it!!!!!4th july our lucky day!!!!!

cant belive im writing this but i am..... our agent called our visa is granted!!!! still in totall shock as yesturday i decided i wasnt going to think of that V word this week!!!!

going to trail the net tonight and book those god dam flights for september!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooo hooooo im so excited im not going to forget the 4th july!!!our lucky day:biglaugh:

bubbly will be opened when hubby gets home from work

these last few months have draged but so worth it in the end

going to be running around like a headless chicken now and writing loads of lists!!!!

:goofy:good luck to those who are still waiting.....its the best feeling in the world!!:biglaugh:

Guest dalton

congrates

see you on the plane we are flighing sept"""""""""

Guest jaxndel

CONGRATULATIONS - Fantastic news. Enjoy the celebrations.

Guest The Standalofts

That is great news, you must be thrilled - enjoy your celebrations & good luck with the move!

Lesley

I remember that feeling!!

I was on my way to work when our agent rang from Brissy at 630am UK time.

I turned round went home and rang in sick and booked the flights.

All the best with the manic booking and packing.

Rob and Mel

cant belive im writing this but i am..... our agent called our visa is granted!!!! still in totall shock as yesturday i decided i wasnt going to think of that V word this week!!!!

going to trail the net tonight and book those god dam flights for september!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooo hooooo im so excited im not going to forget the 4th july!!!our lucky day:biglaugh:

going to be running around like a headless chicken now and writing loads of lists!!!!

:goofy:good luck to those who are still waiting.....its the best feeling in the world!!:biglaugh:

Congratulations guys!!!!! its an amazing feeling......................:o

congratulations it is the best feeling ever. geta bottle of whatever and celabrate.. well done..:jiggy:

Guest mnother

well done its a great feeling isnt it !!!! yahooo

Guest moviemummy

Hi

Congratulations. Good luck with your big move. Enjoy the bubbly.

L x

congrates

see you on the plane we are flighing sept"""""""""

Hiya , what date are you flying ??? we fly on the 15th ..

Guest bishop3912

Congratulations to you. Good luck with the next step of your new lives.

Bishop3912

Hi Carolyn we are booking flights today!! We are hoping to get flight on 22nd sept as we have a short term rental from the 23rd sep in Christies beach for 8 weeks so hopefully we can find a long term rental and OH a job !! Omg so much to sort out here just enjoying the moment untill reality kicks in!!!!eeeekkk

Guest mnother
    Hi Carolyn we are booking flights today!! We are hoping to get flight on 22nd sept as we have a short term rental from the 23rd sep in Christies beach for 8 weeks so hopefully we can find a long term rental and OH a job !! Omg so much to sort out here just enjoying the moment untill reality kicks in!!!!eeeekkk

Hi CazzaJ, we are flying out on the 22nd with Cathay from Heathrow at 20:15 - its only for a 2 week visit though. Where are you flying from - any chance that we will meet? My wife has probably asked the same question on PP.

Guest owenker4

Well done and congrats, wot a fab feeling I remember it well (ha ours was only 2 months ago)

enjoy your new life :)