leelee53

OMG...Visa APPROVED!!! ;o)

Well, I believe Im one of 3 on here who's had the FAB news today of obtaining their visa! :o)))) :arghh:

It is the BEST feeling! Still in shock that we only started the ball rolling in Jan of this year when I sent my skills assess off to AITSL. Just need to sell the house then away we go! Really hope to be out there for Xmas, as all my family are in Perth, so would be great to be with the family this year.

Thanks to all for being invaluable with your advice/comments, much appreciated.

Lisa ;o)

Guest The Standalofts

Congratularions on gettin the visa - enjoy your celebrations

Lesley

Guest bishop3912

Congratulations to you. Good luck with your new lives.

Bishop3912

Guest guest7008
    Well, I believe Im one of 3 on here who's had the FAB news today of obtaining their visa! :o)))) :arghh:

It is the BEST feeling! Still in shock that we only started the ball rolling in Jan of this year when I sent my skills assess off to AITSL. Just need to sell the house then away we go! Really hope to be out there for Xmas, as all my family are in Perth, so would be great to be with the family this year.

Lisa ;o)

Hi, fab news!! We got ours yesterday too!! What a great day yeah?? Only coming back down to earth now!! Fabulous feeling!! Well done!! See you Down Under!! The Rimmers :biglaugh:

Guest moviemummy

Lisa ;o)

Congratulations Lisa, really good feeling isn't it? Good luck with the house sale.

L x

:jiggy:fab news we got ours too im still in shock but booked flights today we go in 11 weeks!!!!!!

congratulations:biglaugh:xxxx

Guest Viksta

Ah well done that is fab news!! I can't believe how quickly it all went through, well done, you must be soooo pleased!!! Good luck with house!! hopefully get to see you over there!!!