R & H

Visa Granted, The Wait Is Over & The Journey Begins....GULP !!

Hi All

Just to let you know that at last our visa was granted today, :biglaugh: so much to do and plan (as those of you that have done it, or are doing it now know already) Hope to validate visa August / Sept. The only downside was seeing all of my family listed on the visa except one son that has decided to stay in the UK for a few years.:sad: But that was his choice and we have to respect it.

Can't wait to get things moving now at long last, a few beers tonight I think....'onwards and upwards!!'... YIPPPPEEEE:biglaugh: Off to see Take That Friday and have a holiday in Florida for a week end of July to look forward to as well...... can't wait!!

Thanks Andrew, much appreciated. The holiday was booked a long time ago, we haven't had a holiday of any kind for 15 months so it will be very welcome. With Australia on the horizon, it was a promise we made to our daughter some time ago. The Take That concert is something we are all going to. All I want to do now is win the Euro Lottery (£166 million) and it would be a perfect week:)

Thanks Andrew, much appreciated. The holiday was booked a long time ago, we haven't had a holiday of any kind for 15 months so it will be very welcome. With Australia on the horizon, it was a promise we made to our daughter some time ago. The Take That concert is something we are all going to. All I want to do now is win the Euro Lottery (£166 million) and it would be a perfect week:)

Well if you do win you might need a Financial Adviser to help you invest it!!!!

I'll volunteer myself ;)

Well if you do win you might need a Financial Adviser to help you invest it!!!!

I'll volunteer myself ;)

Good call, if I win consider yourself hired!:)

Congratulations on the visa and good luck with the move over.

Thank you, I guess we're just starting the really 'trying' part of the whole journey.

Guest moviemummy
    Hi All

Just to let you know that at last our visa was granted today, :biglaugh: so much to do and plan (as those of you that have done it, or are doing it now know already) Hope to validate visa August / Sept. The only downside was seeing all of my family listed on the visa except one son that has decided to stay in the UK for a few years.:sad: But that was his choice and we have to respect it.

Can't wait to get things moving now at long last, a few beers tonight I think....'onwards and upwards!!'... YIPPPPEEEE:biglaugh: Off to see Take That Friday and have a holiday in Florida for a week end of July to look forward to as well...... can't wait!!

Congratulations, we had a holiday at Easter just before our visas were granted and it did us the world of good.

Enjoy it all!!!

L x ;)

Guest The Standalofts

Thats great news - congratulations. Enjoy your break.

Lesley

Thank you, we'll do our best. About a month after we get back we should be getting a visas validated. On the bright side, I'm thinking of the airmiles..:)