New Member of PIA

Mr & Mrs Taz

Hi Everyone

Would just like to say Gday to everyone.

We were issued with our visas on the 5th December :D and since then we have been browsing the web looking for things relating to Adelaide and found this site which has been very helpful and it is good to find people in the same position as ourselves.

We are currently carrying out DIY to the house to put on the market in early Feb and have already booked our flights for the 25th June 2008.

We are very excited/nervous about starting this new adventure but we are 100% sure it is the correct decision.

You will no doubt be hearing more from us in the future so bye for now.

Derek & Jak

Hi Derek and Jak,

Welcome to PIA! Its a fantastic site for finding info and making friends, you'll find it can become quite addictive!!;)

Good luck with the emigration, keep us posted!

Judi x

Guest Missbabz

Hi Derek and Jak

Congratulation on receiving your visas, how exciting. Have you decided what area you will be staying in in Adelaide? There is just so much now to think of and get organised. We aren't yet in that position, still awaiting for visas to arrive, but hopefully wont have too much longer to wait, but who knows?

Good luck to you both and all the very best.

Babz & Kevin

Hi Babz & Kevin

We were originally thinking of living in Glenelg but after looking at various areas on line we are now looking at Hallett Cove area but to be honest I think we will wait until we arrive and once we have visited various places and have seen them with our own eyes we will decide then.

I suppose we are in the lucky position that we will be staying with friends in Glenelg for the first few weeks when we arrive so there is not as much pressure to find somewhere to live straight away.

Cheers

Derek & Jak

Guest Sarah- UK

Derek & Jak

As "newbies" to PIA too I also welcome you both.

Seems you're at about the same stage as Steve and I , with the exception of the DIY...

Keep in touch with how everythings going

Sarah & Steve

Guest Missbabz
Hi Babz & Kevin

We were originally thinking of living in Glenelg but after looking at various areas on line we are now looking at Hallett Cove area but to be honest I think we will wait until we arrive and once we have visited various places and have seen them with our own eyes we will decide then.

I suppose we are in the lucky position that we will be staying with friends in Glenelg for the first few weeks when we arrive so there is not as much pressure to find somewhere to live straight away.

Cheers

Derek & Jak

Hi Derek & Jak

We also first thought we would maybe settle in Glenelg, but like yourselves after looking onthe net found that West Lakes also looks lovely a bit quieter than Glenelg.

We are in a very good position because Kevin has a job to go to in Adelaide and the company are putting us up in rented accommodation for 3 months sothat will give us plenty of time to check out the areas.

Good luck to you and how exciting this new adventure is going to be.

Babz & Kevin:jiggy:

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Derek and Jak,

We are at the last stage of our visa application, medicals done end of Dec just waiting for our police checks to come back.

We are also carrying out DIY to the house and hoping to put it on the market once we have our visa (end of February start of March hopefully), no flights booked yet but hope to be there by the end of the year:)

Welcome and good luck with the house sale.

Ffion, Dylan & kids