Guest Guest5035

Sunday morning humour

I wish!!!! I tend to overpack for the children and go with minimum myself... note to parents travelling UK - Aus or vice versa - don't just take a spare set of clothes for the plane for your children, take one for yourself (and significant other) as well. Highly likely if they need THEIR change of clothes, you'll need yours too. ;)

I've only made that mistake once. :)

Guest RichandHelen

As someone wrote that is one lucky suitcase..

I just came back from holiday, packed appropriately for the number of days and only had one hiking top that I didn't wear as we chose to go to the beach instead that day. The only time I ever come back with stuff unworn is if the place I'm going to has a freak weather change for a few days...

What I want to know is the flip side, why do men underpack? if you're going for a week, you generally need a week's worth of clothes, so why do so many men only pack about two pair of undies and T-shirts??? I can understand it if you're off hiking and have to actually carry the stuff, but if you're going for a nice relaxing holiday??

Guest Guest5035

What I want to know is the flip side, why do men underpack? if you're going for a week, you generally need a week's worth of clothes, so why do so many men only pack about two pair of undies and T-shirts??? I can understand it if you're off hiking and have to actually carry the stuff, but if you're going for a nice relaxing holiday??

Why do i pack only 2 pairs of undies and two t shirts...........one of each for getting there and one of each for the trip back............the rest of the time i don't wear anything

its a nudie resort:wink:

stevo