Guest steph13

Rental

Guest steph13

Hi Everyone!!!

We are emigrating to Oz on the 7th Novmeber!! We are so excited!!!

We have booked to stay in Tyke's rental property when we first arrive, it has fantastic reviews, and he has been so helpful. We can only have the house until the 18th December though as he already has bookings!! And we now think we need somewhere to see us over the Xmas period and into January just so we don't have the extra pressure of trying to find somewhere more permanent before Xmas. We want to be in the Port Noarlunga area. Can anyone help, I have tried quite a few places but it is such a busy time!! Thanks so much

Steph

Guest moviemummy

Steph

Glad to hear you have somewhere to go when you arrive. We have arranged a long term rental, from uk before arriving, with Residential Letting in Hallet Cove.

Sarah (agent) has been amazing and I am sure they would do all they could for you.

Good luck any way with all your plans. PM if you would like more details. More than happy to help.

Laura x

Hi

I think rather than trying to secure a long term rental before you get here. You should find a rental with that time frame ok and if not just book into a holiday park at short notice it would save you money.

As long as you have all your paperwork ready you will be ok. Take pictures of how you live now and pictures of yourself's and have a short paragraph about why you want the rental it all helps.

Did not think we would get our last rental but we did this and we got it. Makes live easier for the agents.

Our previous rental was with residential letting at Hallet Cove and as agents go they were really good though :-)

Good luck

Michelle

Guest steph13

Thanks for the replys, it is only a holiday rental I want to sort not a long term rental yet, I just need somewhere from the 18th December to about the 10th January. Can anyone help? X