newlife

A little girl for the Beckhams

So the Beckhams called their new little girl 'Harper Seven' A very unusual name for a little girl but then they are rather inventive with their childrens names:nah:

Guest Guest5035

didn't he wear the number 7 shirt for united

stevo

Guest Jo&Phil
    So the Beckhams called their new little girl 'Harper Seven' A very unusual name for a little girl but then they are rather inventive with their childrens names:nah:

I'd like to think that they are big fans of the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee and the name is a homage to this ........ but the idea of Posh reading anything more challenging than 'Hello' magazine or Becks reading anything at all ........ seems a bit unlikely. On a kinder note - not too bad a name all things considered and they were hardly likely to call her Susan or something equally normal were they?!

Guest the4hopes
    I'd like to think that they are big fans of the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee and the name is a homage to this ........ but the idea of Posh reading anything more challenging than 'Hello' magazine or Becks reading anything at all ........ seems a bit unlikely. On a kinder note - not too bad a name all things considered and they were hardly likely to call her Susan or something equally normal were they?!

Think it's more likely Harpers Bazaar fashion mag!

They do these things for publicity as they are in fact almost nobody's these days. If they called their children normal names it wouldn't get people talking about them and would get no press. The NOTW registered their name for them, they heard the child would be called Harper 6 months ago.

Guest Adelaide_bound

I had flashes of Star Trek and them being closet Trekkies when I heard, which is kinda about right - a lab grown child fits with The Borg (ohhh, horrible and harsh Adelaide Bound :P). And with the further possibility of Blakes being an influence (didn't think of that Moosh! how could I not!), perhaps there is something in that.....

It's a girl? I assumed from the name it was a boy. oops. (No I haven't actually read any of the stories, but it's hard to avoid the headlines)