Guest Adelaide_bound

Teachers and SS

Guest Adelaide_bound

Any teachers that have applied for SS - when you photocopied your AITSL letter, did it come up with 'VOID' over the top right hand bit on the photocopy?! I'm thinking this is indeed to stop you photocopying it for naughty reasons, but thought for SS it doesn't have to be a certified/colour copy, so am now paranoid that they think I have knocked it up myself in publisher or something?!

Can anyone reassure me that they just photocopied the letter (specifically the AITSL skills assessment/confirmation letter) and sent it and it was all fine for them? :eek:

Hi,

Dont worry, it does say that when you photocopy it. I scanned mine in colour onto my computer then attached it to my application uncertified. If its not a colour copy then you will need to get it certified by solicitor etc. Good luck with your application!

Lisa ;o)

Guest Adelaide_bound

Its just for the SS - for the real thing we'll be scanning in and uploading all in colour.

We might have solved it - Rob managed to coax enough ink out of the printer to do a sort of colour copy of it, with just a bit of dodgy looking colour at the bottom, but was rather worried there that the scary looking 'VOID' would muck everything up - eek!