Guest manykids!

Hi!

Guest manykids!

Hi just thought we would say a big hello!!

We are a family of 6 (four of whom are under 9...yes we are mad!) and after many years of dreaming and hoping and working - we are finally on our journey to Oz! I passed my skills assesment (primary treacher) and am now working on the "why you want to go to SA statement" part - any helpful comments gratefully recieved as we are drowning under the amount of paperwork and research and ideas and need to condense it to something succint!

So that's us....hope to catch up with lots of you lovely people later on, till then

Zoe (35) Riche (35) Alexander (9) Harry (9) Thomas (6) and Sam (4)

:v_SPIN: :jimlad: :goofy::biglaugh::notworthy::jiggy:

Just like to say 'HI' :cute: enjoy the madness that is to come and good luck with it all!

Sorry no words of wisdom for the application - sure someone can help!

I can send you our doc if that would help you.

We had to do our statement in a bit of a rush as the rollercoaster visa rules changed (2009).

Good luck with your application.

Laurie

Guest manykids!

Thanks very much that would be really kind of you, I actually have done a draft of ours now and was going to send it off to the agent today but it would be really helpful to take a peek at your successful one and check that we are on the right track!! :) x

Hi Zoe

Sending it to you now by email. Anything else I can help with give us a shout.

Laurie

Guest Trakki

Hi and welcome. I can't help with the visa question as we came over a while ago on a different visa but just wanted to wish you luck, we travelled over with 4 children aged 7, 5, 2 and 1, it was hard but worth it. We now have another child so have 5 under 11. Good luck and welcome.

Guest manykids!

Wow and I thought we had a lot of children..... must be noisy in your house!!

Thanks for the encouragement though, and the fact that you survived the long plane ride with 4 children too - I am not looking forward to that particulary, especially since my boys seem to be incacapble of keeping still for very long and the longest flight we have done so far with all of them was 3 1/2 hours!

Guest guest7008
    Hi just thought we would say a big hello!!

We are a family of 6 (four of whom are under 9...yes we are mad!) and after many years of dreaming and hoping and working - we are finally on our journey to Oz! I passed my skills assesment (primary treacher) and am now working on the "why you want to go to SA statement" part - any helpful comments gratefully recieved as we are drowning under the amount of paperwork and research and ideas and need to condense it to something succint!

So that's us....hope to catch up with lots of you lovely people later on, till then

Zoe (35) Riche (35) Alexander (9) Harry (9) Thomas (6) and Sam (4)

:v_SPIN: :jimlad: :goofy::biglaugh::notworthy::jiggy:

Hi and welcome to PIA !! Its a great site with loads of info, help and advice!! You seem pretty sorted now with the SS, so just sending good wishes to you all!! We are a family of 8 (yes - mad like yourselves !!) myself husband and 6 children (actually have 7 but the eldest is staying in Uk :( , we did our Skills assessment, got the SS and then lodged to Diac, we were given our PR Visa on 4th July, only 6 months from start to finish - so it can be pretty speedy!! Our children are 20 months, 4 years, 8 years, 10 years, 13 years and 16 years!! A total mix of toddler tantrums and teenage strops!! Good luck with it all and any help or advice just ask!! Helen Shane and the brood !!

Guest teresa lynch

Hi Zoe

Seems you have sorted your commitment statement now but if you want I can hunt ours out (we sent it off in January) and email it to you. We too have twins aged 5 (as of mon 18th July) a boy and a girl plus a son 11 and I havwe two step daughters 10 and 13 who aren't comin along to oz. So know the big family senario!!!

We were very lucky to get state sponsorship in april put our 176 application in end of april and were given a CO 10 days later we received or visa 20th June!! So now it's house on the market and waiting for a sale!!!!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Take Care

Teresa x

Guest manykids!

Reading your posts, I am beginnning to think that perhaps I don't have a large family after all ( what's four comared to 5 or 8! )- over here we are the only ones out of our close friends with more than 2 children and they think we are mad!!!

Thanks for all your welcomes and kind wishes, it's so nice to know that other people are in the same boat and the support is great - it makes me more confident of making friends once we get there, if at least some of the lovely people on here are relatively near by! I can't believe how quickly some of the visas are being granted either.... fingers crossed ours goes to plan too, we wanted to be in Australia before our big boys go to secondary school and hopefully that may happen. Thinga are looking up :)