Guest RobJ1978

Next Sale VIP Slot?!?!?!

Guest RobJ1978

Ummm now i have got a slot in the next sale....there is loads of things....do i bulk buy for the kids before we come out???...i mean for like 2years worth of clothes???? don't know if i can hold mesel back!!!

what to do???????????????????????????????????????????????????////

buy it buy it all!!! they do ship to here via the US only cost 7 bucks I think but yep I did been here almost 3 years and just running out of next clothes.

Yes,bring tons out,you'll pay a fortune here for similar,if you can find it.We brought 2 suitcases full to the brim of Next and TK Maxx stuff last year when we went home.Also Towels and Bedding of quality,as that is so so expensive here.Best Luck.

Guest mlissiman

Personally, I'd say it depends on the age of your kids. At 11 and 14 years old, neither of my boys would now be seen in Next clothes, whereas in the UK I used to dress them in Next all the time. Dressing the same as the kids out here (and growing their hair longer) has to be one of my bug bears, but they need to feel like they fit in and if its just clothes and hair - so be it.

Ummm now i have got a slot in the next sale....there is loads of things....do i bulk buy for the kids before we come out???...i mean for like 2years worth of clothes???? don't know if i can hold mesel back!!!

what to do???????????????????????????????????????????????????////